- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITS INSIDE MOST MACHINES: Other (50ft) vacuum sealer rolls are too large to fit inside most FoodSaver vacuum sealers. No more struggling to manage extra-large rolls. Simply place inside your machine and use the machine’s built in cutter. OutOfAir 25ft rolls are the longest available that will still fit.
- WORKS IN ALL VACUUM SEALER MACHINES: OutOfAir vacuum sealer bags work in ALL normal vacuum sealers. Including FoodSaver, VacMaster, Weston, Cabelas, Rival, Seal-a-Meal, Ziploc and more.
- 100 FEET OF VACUUM BAGS: Includes 4 rolls that are 11-inches by 25 feet long. 100 total feet of vacuum sealer bags! Enough to make 75 Gallon-size Bags (but with the option to make larger or smaller bags). And did we mention they will fit inside your machine?
- INCREDIBLY STRONG: Compare us to others! We use Heavy-Duty BPA-free plastic. Our bags are 33% thicker than most bags sold. That means you don’t have to worry about sharp objects puncturing your bags (10 mil texture side, 4 mil gloss side)
- SAFE, CONVENIENT, RISK FREE: OutOfAir vacuum sealer bags are BPA-free and FDA approved. They can be microwaved, frozen, re-used, washed, and boiled – which means they work great for sous-vide cooking. 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If OutOfAir vacuum sealer bags don’t live up to your expectations email us for a FULL REFUND.
Why OutOfAir Vacuum Sealer Bags?
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- OutOfAir 25-foot rolls are designed to fit inside machines that have internal roll storage.
- 50 foot rolls are too large to fit.
- Many others make shorter 16 foot rolls.
- Thicker than other FoodSaver and generic bags
- 10 Mil Texture side, 4 mil gloss side
- Thicker means stronger – less risk of sharp points breaking the vacuum seal
- Thicker means better – helps to reduce freezer burn
- Writing Area: Large white sections where you can easily write date/contents
- BFA Free
- Boilable – Great for Sous Vide
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
Works with all “clamp style” vacuum sealers:
- And others
- Protect electronics/small objects when boating or going out in the rain.
- Help to preserve and protect important documents/photos