- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MONOCRYSTALLINE DIAMOND SHARPENING STONES: The 400-grit coarse yellow hone provides quick initial sharpening for dull and damaged knives. Use the 800-grit medium red hone for general sharpening
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE SELECTION: To achieve optimum results, use the markings on the adjustable guide rod post as a reference or the built-in angle finder on your smartphone to set the exact angle
- SAFETY IN DESIGN AND IN USE: Our knife sharpener is equipped with a secure clamp that holds the knife safely in place at all times. A heavy duty, non-slip base plate with three rubber feet
- PREMIUM SHARPENING SYSTEM FOR KITCHEN: Cut cooking preparation time in half with sharper blades on your kitchen knife, paring knife, carving knife, fillet knife, non-serrated steak knife
- KNIFE SHARPENING KIT FOR SPORT AND THE OUTDOORS: Fino Edge delivers an ultra-sharp cutting edge for your pocket knife, butterfly knife, camping knife, hunting knife or diving knife every time.
Knife Sharpening Stones Made of Monocrystalline Diamonds Harness the power of the hardest, natural substance on earth The Fino Edge Knife Sharpener brings back the sharpness and polish to knives that have been dulled and damaged by constant use, or misuse over time. It includes three hone blocks with multiple layers of monocrystalline diamonds, the size of a micron, bonded in nickel to a perfectly flat steel base plate. Diamonds have a natural hardness that make them ideal for cutting and sharpening all kinds of objects – even diamonds themselves! That’s why diamond hones have become the preferred choice over natural stones that have a slower cutting rate and messy clean-up, or water stones that wear down quickly. A honing stone for your every need- Coarse (400 Grit) Yellow Hone Block – for extremely dull or damaged knives- Medium (800 Grit) Orange/Red Hone Block – for knives that are regularly sharpened- Fine (1400 Grit) Black Hone Block – for finishing to get a razor-sharp edge All knives point to the Knife Sharpening Kit by Fino Edge With extremely sharp knives, you can get all your knife work done at home or in the outdoors safely, quickly, and efficiently. Cut food preparation time in half. Go camping, diving, or hunting equipped with a knife that has a sharp cutting edge. Our Knife Sharpener sharpens and hones every blade from a utility knife, pocket knife, chef’s knife, paring knife, non-serrated steak knife to a hunting knife or camping knife. All the features you’re looking for in an easy-to-use, all-around Knife Sharpener Safety in design Our sharpening system is equipped with a safety clamp that holds the knife steady and securely – just flip the clamp over to sharpen the other side of the knife at the exact angle every time. A heavy duty, non-slip base plate with three rubber feet holds firmly to any countertop or flat surface ensuring that the knife sharpener remains in place to prevent injury or accidents while you’re working. Simple to use Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in knife care, you’ll find it easy to assemble and use the Knife Sharpener with our illustrated, step-by-step manual. The three diamond hone blocks can be used dry or wet – with only water or any non-petroleum based lubricant or honing solution. Clean with soapy water and a soft brush, and dry thoroughly after each use. Adjustable angle guide Before sharpening, select the precise angle for both sides of your knife edge to get the best result. If your knife blade angle is 30º overall, you need to set a 15º angle on each side of the blade. Keep in mind that a smaller angle can produce a sharper edge, but it might be more prone to chipping. Use the markings on the adjustable guide rod as a reference or the built-in angle finder on a smartphone to set the exact angle. Precision sharpening just the way you like it Back in the days when knife grinding or sharpening was a trade, you would have to get your knives sharpened by a professional. With the Fino Edge Knife Sharpener, you can master the art of knife grinding or sharpening right in your own home. You don’t have to worry about an electric sharpener damaging your blades or being too aggressive since you can precisely control every sharpening stroke. By taking control of the speed, pressure, and the level of sharpness you want your knife to have, you can transform blunt instruments into beautifully beveled knives that cut clean and last long.