- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAGNETIZED FOR SAFETY: While honing steels (sometimes referred to as sharpening steels) realign your knife’s edge for a sharper cut, they can also cause tiny metal particles from your blade to become airborne. Our honing rods are magnetized to prevent those particles from being inhaled or landing on nearby food.
- BUILT TO LAST THROUGH YEARS OF USE: Noble Home & Chef’s honing steels are made of high quality, hardened carbon steel. Every material in our honing rods was meticulously chosen. You won’t find cheap plastic handles or soft, inexpensive steel. When you hold it, the weight immediately reveals how solid the construction is, and the design adds class to any kitchen.
- NO RUSTING: Once hardened, our honing steels go through our proprietary chromium plating process, which prevents rust and corrosion.
- RETAINS MORE METAL ON YOUR KNIFE EDGE: Honing steels are designed to be used often, but without taking off too much of your knife’s edge metal. This is contrary to knife sharpening steels or wet stone sharpeners, which should be used sparingly. (More details in product description.)
- DISHWASHER SAFE: While it is not necessary to wash honing steels after each use, it is recommended you wipe the stropping steel down with a wet cloth to remove the metal particles. For deeper cleaning, our honing rod is dishwasher safe!
This fits your .