- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional Cooker. The Pinsoon Sous Vide allows anyone to cook a high quality meal at home easily. It features a precise temperature range from 77℉ to 210℉, accurate temperature to 0.01, Maximum time of 99 hours, 800 Watts.
- Easy To Use. This immersion circulator features a 360 directional pump and touch screen LCD display. Simply attach the sous vide to any water-fill container, adjust the cooking temperature and time, Start cooking with the touch of a button on the device, drop the vacuum bag in the boiling water and wait the food to be cooked.
- High Security. Sous vide cooker is with an automatic switch-off function. If the water level is too low, it will switch off automatically. In this way you could step away, relax and no need to worry the accident happened while your food cooks well. No additional equipment needed.
- Free Recipe. The sous vide precision cooker comes with a free recipe book for cooking meats, fish, vegetables, desserts and more. It creates for home cooks of every skill level with simple directions to walk through each recipe with ease.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Warranty. We offer a 3-year warranty and lifetime maintenance. If there is any quality problem, please contact us in time and we will help you solve your problem.
Sous vide is a precision cooking device, refers to the vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. Turn on the machine, choose an appropriate temperature and time setting, wait for the food to be cooked. This technique produces results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Before cooking, you need to prepare a sous vide precision cooker, vacuum bags, a water-fill container, food and seasonings. Step1. Set the sous vide precision cooker securely to a water-filled container, screw the pot holder. Step2. Choose an appropriate temperature and time setting on the device. Step3. Put the food and seasonings in vacuum bag, it’s better to pull the air out of the bag. Drop the vacuum bag into the water and clip it on the edge of the container. Step4. Finish cooking, you can process it by frying or roasting. Package including: 1*Sous Vide Cooker 1*Pot holder 1.*Cord 1*Free recipe 1*Manual instruction Cooking tips: -It’s better to use vacuum bags during cooking, which will make the food more delicious. -When cooking the easily cooked food, such as eggs or fish, turn the lid towards the rim of the container. -For not easily cooked food, such as thick steak or pork, turn the lid towards the food. Warning: -The sous vide immersion circulator is HOT during and after use. -Use with special vacuum bags which are designed for sous vide, not normal plastic bags. -It should be cleaned and dried after usage.